Our Ethics and Values
Our School deliver a wide-ranging Curriculum through active learning hand seratites experiences followsing the Early childhood Education. A broad and balanced Curriculum is followed throughout pre-preparatory.
A high standard of early education is the foundation upon which children build the rest of their lives. It is a crucial stage of life in terms of children’s physical, intellectual, emotional and social development. Building up their confidence in nursery school can set children off on the right footing for their academic careers.
We uphold a positive ethos in which all children are equally valued, irrespective of ability, disability, gender, cultural or ethnic background. Providing a happy, safe but challenging environment where all the children can discover discover their strengths, develop their full potential and make friends. Making wonderful memories is of great importance and we have an in-house photographer to build up a set of photos for each child throughout the year.
. To provide a stimulating and happy learning environment where each child is nurtured and respected, in a setting that will add structure and discipline to their lives.
To encourage each child to have an inquisitive and independent mind.
To teach a balanced and sound
. To enable pupils to excel academically and ensure they are well prepared for the challenges they will face after leaving our school.
• To encourage pupils to be self confident, enjoy learning and have the academic stimulus to achieve their full potential.
• To provide an environment that is . caring for the individual.
• To support each child in expressing
• To support each child in expressing themselves using a variety of different mediums in curricular and extra curricular activities. We have a number of different clubs set up to this effect, such as the included and optional musical theatre club.
• To encourage a parental partnership to achieve the best education for children.
. To have a multi faith ethos where everybody feels welcome.